Photography sessions at our exclusive home studio are by appointment only; Please click here to download our map
If approaching Cross Hands from the M4:
- Go westbound along the M4 until the very end – roundabout at Pont Abraham
- Cross the roundabout, 2nd exit towards Carmarthen. Go straight on the dual carriageway until the next roundabout (about 5 miles/3 mins), which is Cross Hands
- Turn right off the roundabout in the direction of Llandeilo (4th exit - A476).
- Don't turn off this road. Keep straight on for approx 2 miles. (Warning: Speed Camera)
- You will pass the second petrol station on your left and then come to a sign for 'The Gate'. A little further on there are roads leading off on both sides.
- Branch left here up the steep hill signposted for Maesybont.
- You will then drive past the Carmel Transmitter Mast on your left and you will navigate some sharp bends for approximately 1/4 of a mile.
- There is a farm 'Blaen Plant' on the left ( with a red telephone box) Opposite is a road turning right (not signposted). Our house is on this road.
- Take this right turn and travel straight down the wooded lane. You will shortly pass the sign "Carmel"
- Keep going for about another 1/4 mile. There is a Chapel on the right with an open car park opposite.
- Just past the Chapel is a large yellow house situated high up on the bank, this is Eden House.
- Come up the drive and on the first bend parking is directly on your right (at the side of the house under the large arch window).
(it's a very tight turn, better to drive in and reverse out)
- Take the yellow gravel path to the front of the house, entry is through the brown double doors which you can see from the road.